Our annual Goaltimate Tournament
- Info for 2018 will be available soon!
- 4-players on the line, at least one of each gender
- teams capped at 6 players
- games are to 20mins
- like to throw scoobers, no looks, lefty hammers, and between-the-legs? This is the game for you.
Any questions? Shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t know how to play Goaltimate? Here’s a quick run-down..
Goaltimate follows the same as the WFDF rules of Ultimate. The only changes are:
- the stall is 6-10
- to score you throw the disc through the vertical hoop and have it caught by a team-mate standing somewhere within the semi-cicle zone described by cones on the floor
- if you score, you keep possession, playing from one of the front corners of the hoop
- after any score or any turn, you must clear
- to clear you pass the disc over the line of cones about 40m back from the goal
- throw the disc the wrong way through the hoop? = turnover
- throw through the hoop the right way but catch it outside the scoring zone? no score, continue on offence.
- throw from behind the clear line and score = 2 points!