This is our annual indoor-season opener. Designed specifically to cater to that difficult time when you have both Experienced players and Beginners – we offer you divisions allowing each group to play at a good level with a schedule that lets you / your beginners watch each other, and one hella party that brings everyone together under one roof!
Details for 2018:
- October 13 & 14
- Team registration opens April 1st, closes April 30th
- questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Page here
- entry-fee £135
- May 1st all registered teams will be emailed to confirm what they registered for and to explain the following process
- May 1st-4th the team here at MUC work out the best sized divisions to run, and thus how many teams we can invite. Teams are invited based on this order..
- winning SOTG or 1st place in a division
- entry from abroad (up to 1/4 entries)
- entry from local (up to 1/4)
- entry returning from last year
- May 5th all registered teams are emailed to say if they are Invited or on the Waiting list. Invited teams are asked to arrange payment before until May 31st.
- June 1st all teams on the Waiting list will be emailed to offer any remaining spots
- Once all spots are filled..
- the Waiting list will be emailed to confirm we’re now filled
- the Invited list will be emailed to confirm their competitors, and to provide accommodation options
- If you pull out before June 1st, having already paid, then we will refund you in full
- If you pull out after June 1st, and..
- we are able to replace you with someone on the Waiting list, we will refund you in full
- we cannot replace you, we will refund half your fee. If we do eventually replace your spot, then we will refund the other half.